The apartment is located on the 4th floor of the building and features:
a kitchen/dining room with a cooktop/oven (4 hobs), a microwave oven, a fridge with a small freezer section, a toaster, and a wooden table with a marble top. Furthermore, it also has an iron and a washing machine.
A short flight of stairs takes guests to the living room, with its double sofa bed, 2 armchairs, 2 poufs, a fireplace, and a plasma SAT TV. During the day, the apartment enjoys striking views over the apse of the church and the angel on top of the façade of the Chiesa di San Michele.
1 double bedroom complete with a wardrobe and bedside tables and
1 bathroom with a shower, wc and bidet
1 single bedroom with two single beds (1 fold-out bed), a desk and wardrobe,
1 bathroom with a shower, wc and bidet.
The apartment has been elegantly furnished and perfectly combines the functionality of modern technology with the warmth of traditional materials.
- In fact, it has an internet connection as well as air-conditioning, but it is furnished in wrought iron and wood.
- All of the rooms have parquet floors (with the exception of the bathrooms) and feature beamed ceilings, while all of the walls are painted an attractive shade of pomegranate.
- The apartment boasts several windows with gorgeous views of the city that provide it with plenty of sunlight.
DESCRIPTION OF THE ACCOMMODATION
- Guests: 4+2
- 70 M²
- 2 bathrooms with shower and WC
- 1 double bedroom with 1 single bed
- 1 double bedroom with double bed
- 1 KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- 1 sofa bed that sleeps 2
- 1 living room
- Grocery store 100 m
- Riding school 1 km
- Beach 30 km
- Public pool 1 km
- Restaurant 100 m
- Tennis 1.5 km
- Air Conditioning
- Electricity on consumption
- Gas included
- Final cleaning € 60.00
- Heating on consumption
- Accessory expenses € 10.00/person
- Private internet connection
- Private washing machine